12.19.2013

Studio 5



hi friends,
ok... i don't do new year resolutions, but if i did, i'd promise to blog more.
i PROMISE and commit to you to get the nyc and utah bar(re) class review up before christmas. promise.

for those of you who asked, i did a segment for my babe, Brooke Walker on STUDIO 5 about my FOMO and the instagram illusion post.


Studio 5 - Online Perfection

and i'll get back to sponsorships in the new year.. i will. i will.
so in the meantime, you can keep up with me on instagram.

hope you're getting ready to have a merry little christmas.
this is my first time to be home for the holidays in the last 5 yrs so if you see me, say hello.
i'm stoked to be in utah.
xo

thanks cousin jan for the screen shot

6 comments:

Barbaloot said...

I keep meaning to ask if you watched Sound of Music and what you thought of it.

I hope you're having a Merry Christmas!!

Annie said...

I remember reading that post and thinking it was one of THE best things written since blogland's been around. So kudos to you for bringing a lot of light into this "problem" and great job on S5! I really like that show but school must have kept me away from this particular episode. (Thnx for posting it!!)

I think we should all be more realistic, conscious, and mature enough to actually be happy and not jealous. (As you said, all those good feelings come back to us.) XO, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Jaana said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Natalie! I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. :)

M said...

I loved your video. Thanks so much for helping me realize that I don't have to be perfect. You are amazing!!

Liz said...

Oh please tell me where you got your blazer. Yours is so slimming and not boxy. I need something like that in my life.

Rik said...

I said hi today at the SLC airport. Hope you got on your flight!! Sounds like it was a nightmare. My flight to Philly was delayed a few hours because all the NYC flights were headed there, too! Good luck with your audition tomorrow!